The MX125 is the perfect intro to adventure, offering the adrenaline pumping fun of off-road riding in a scaled-down size designed for riders ages 7 and up.
Pneumatic knobby tires handle all types of terrain and provide maximum support and performance to ride the trails with ease.
Rear-wheel drive delivers greater traction, stability and balance control, while the twist-grip throttle and hand-operated rear brake provide simple, intuitive hand controls for younger riders ages 7 and up.
- The MX125 is Razor’s smallest electric dirt bike, scaled down to size for riders ages 7 and up
- Designed with motocross dirt bike geometry, knobby tires and twist-grip throttle
- Rear-wheel drive delivers better balance control and traction for a safer, more stable ride
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 13 km/h with up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features a crossbar reinforced handlebar, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- Includes a 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery
- 50kg weight limit
All the family members chipped in to buy this as an early bday gift for son and he is overjoyed. Its a cute little bike easy to operate and doesn't look too dangerous for the little ones starting out (he's 7). He is having so much fun with his friends who also have the same bike. Bike was sent out the next day after I ordered, fantastic service!
We purchased this bike for our just turned 6 year old however quickly realised that it was on the small side for him once we assembled it. The team at Mozzi were absolutely brilliant and allowed us to upgrade to the larger model. Top customer service! These dirt bikes are such a lot of fun for young kids, our boys love them!
My 5yr old son just loves his “motorbike” Great Buy!!!
Super fast delivery & Wonderful service from the team at Mozzi!
Great beginner bike my girls love it . does the job well gives them the confidence to ride
Cheers team at mozzi fast delivery great company
My 3 year old loves this bike so much. The box says it’s for 7+ but I’d say it’s to small for a 7 year old