The MX125 is the perfect intro to adventure, offering the adrenaline pumping fun of off-road riding in a scaled-down size designed for riders ages 7 and up.
Pneumatic knobby tires handle all types of terrain and provide maximum support and performance to ride the trails with ease.
Rear-wheel drive delivers greater traction, stability and balance control, while the twist-grip throttle and hand-operated rear brake provide simple, intuitive hand controls for younger riders ages 7 and up.
- The MX125 is Razor’s smallest electric dirt bike, scaled down to size for riders ages 7 and up
- Designed with motocross dirt bike geometry, knobby tires and twist-grip throttle
- Rear-wheel drive delivers better balance control and traction for a safer, more stable ride
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 13 km/h with up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features a crossbar reinforced handlebar, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- Includes a 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery
Great beginner bike my girls love it . does the job well gives them the confidence to ride
Cheers team at mozzi fast delivery great company
My 3 year old loves this bike so much. The box says it’s for 7+ but I’d say it’s to small for a 7 year old