Power up your ride.
Power to the core! Enjoy a longer ride time with the Razor Power Core E100 and its innovative, in-wheel hub motor. Lighter and more efficient, the maintenance-free Power Core technology delivers 50% more ride time than the Razor E100 – up to 60 minutes of continuous use. Talk about technology. The innovative Power Core hub motor delivers smooth, efficient acceleration while being maintenance-free! Powered by a 24V sealed lead acid battery system, this 100 watt high torque motor propels the scooter at speeds up to 18 km/h for 60 minutes of continuous ride time. Features an aluminium deck and an all-steel frame and fork for a solid ride that stands up to rugged use, while the pneumatic front tyre and airless rear tyre offer a smooth ride. The comfort extends to the controls as well, with an intuitive twist grip throttle and hand-operated front brake for easy starts and stops.
- Power Core™ Technology and design.
- Increased ride time, up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Maintenance free (no alignment, no chain, no chain tensioner)
- Speeds up to 11 mph (18 km/h)
- All steel frame and fork
- Kick start, high-torque hub motor
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand-operated front caliper brake
- Pneumatic front wheel tyre
- Rear flat fee rubber tyre for a smoother ride and increased traction
- Spring-loaded kickstand included
- Max ride weight: 54 kg
- Age: 8+
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 33.7" L x 16.5" W x 35" H
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable battery
- Battery charger included
- U.S. and International patents pending
- Some assembly required
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice
Son loves his new ride to school. Will have to get another after this one is payed off 😊
My 7yr old loves his new scooter he got 4 Xmas..We bike as hes on his scooter..Very easy 2 ride..Is awesome..Love it..
We love our new electric scooter that we bought for Miss 8. It’s has enough juice for it to last the 5kms distance around our local walking track. Perfect for her to ride and me to run. An investment for us both really. 🤗 The only thing I would add to it would be a way to tell how much charge the scooter has left.
Fantastic scooter, kids love it
Originally purchased this model but it was to small for my boys, I contacted them asking what could be done and they were amazing!
Swapped it for the bigger model no problem.
Very happy with scooter and service from this company :).