The Zycom – ZBike is a fun balance bike designed specifically for kids 18 to 36 months old! With an easily adjustable seat and handlebar, the Zycom – ZBike will grown with your child and provide years of enjoyment as they develop their balance and coordination!
Paired up with the included CPSC approved helmet, your child will be safe while learning important balance and coordination skills!
The Zycom – ZBike features an aluminum frame that is light and strong, making for a sturdy and durable experience for your child as they grow. The Zycom – ZBike is easy to assembled and comes with easy to follow instructions!
- Zycomotion – Lifestyle in Motion – Manufactured by the World’s Number 1 Pro Scooter Brand backed by industry leading durability and quality. The Zycom – ZBike will provide years of growth & development during outdoor play – Zycom Products are built to last!
- All Zycom products are backed by our 3-year manufacturer warranty supported by our local in-house sales and service technicians. At Zycom we stand behind our products!
- The Zycomotion – Zycom ZBike features a strong and durable aluminum frame, height adjustable bar and seat, and comes with a high quality CPSC approved helmet – WOW! The Zycom ZBike is amazing value for money which makes it one of the best price per spec balance bikes on the market today. Zycom – Giving you more for less!
- The Zycomotion – Zycom ZBike is recommended for ages between 18 - 36 months with a max weight of 44 lbs. The Zycom ZBike is recommended for riders 2 foot 7 inches or taller and is backed by the world’s best 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- The Zycomotion – Zycom ZBike is simple to assemble with easy to follow instructions included! This awesome balance bike will have your little one developing their balance and coordination in no time!
Exactly what I wanted for my moko. He loves the helmet which is a big deal for me (he won’t wear hats) and he’s getting better everyday at riding it. He’s only 2 so this bike is going to last him for ages - & then I’ll be back to mozzi for his next bike!