The Lollipop 3 in 1 trike grows with your toddler from 15 months, promoting motor development and independent riding skills in 3 age-adjustable stage:
Stage 1: At 15 months baby uses the fold-able footrest & is protected by the safety bar while parents push and control the trike. Baby enjoys the ride, developing confidence, balance & motor skills while you encourage curiosity and adventure.
Stage 2: At 24 months the push trike becomes a training tricycle. Switch the Control button on the front wheel mudguard over to child control so kids can learn to pedal and steer.
Stage 3: At 30 months remove the parent handle, buckle up and let your toddler pedal happily on their own.
- Effortless Touch Steering - intuitive steering.
- Patented shock absorbers for a smooth ride.
- Parent handle - removable.
- EVA wheels - quiet & no punctures.
- Control button - switch parent & child control.
- 2-Stage non-slip training pedals.
- Baby seat belt & safety bar.
- Foldable footrest.
- Toy basket.
- Metal frame.