RETRO STYLE, FOR YOUNGER RIDERS
Designed for riders age 7 and up, with a maximum weight of 50 kg, Pocket Mod Petite is Razor’s smallest miniature Euro-styled electric scooter that looks like the real thing.
INSPIRED BY THE CLASSIC
With the two-tone jewellery box coloured body, colour matching padded seat, twist-grip throttle control, hand-operated brake, and retractable kickstand, the Pocket Mod Petite is a scaled-down electric ride with vintage-inspired design.
MAINTENANCE FREE MOTOR
Razor’s Power Core 100-watt, high-torque, maintenance-free hub-driven motor delivers speeds up to 13 km/h. Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
Enjoy up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time on a single charge, powered by a 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery.
With the 10″ (255 mm) white wall pneumatic tires, the ride on the scaled-down Pocket Mod Petite is as smooth as it is stylish.
- Speed: Up to 13 km/h
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 100-watt, high-torque, rear-wheel hub-driven
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant plastic
- Grips: Foam
- Front Wheel: Spoked with 10″ (255 mm), pneumatic, white wall tire
- Rear Tire: 10″ (255 mm), pneumatic, white wall
- Kickstand: Retractable, center
- Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 7+
- Max Rider Weight: 50 kg
- Some assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 41.34″ x 18.15″ x 25.55″ (105 cm x 46 cm x 65 cm)
- Product Weight: 14.6 kg