PRISMATIC LIGHT SHOW
The colorful LED lighted wheel hubs and front-facing light bars create a prism of pulsing color that makes you feel like you’re hovering over a virtual rainbow wherever you go.
The UL certified 25.2V lithium-ion battery pack offers up to 40 minutes of continuous fun on a single charge; and an indicator light keeps track of the battery level for you.
Enjoy the smooth ride as you reach speeds up to 9 mph (14.5 km/h) with the dual 150-watt brushless hub motors.
LEARN ON THE GO
Select either Training or Normal mode depending on your skill level. The mode indicator, plus the antislip rubber foot pads and Razor’s EverBalance technology empower riders of all levels to hover with confidence.
The patented Razor Hovertrax Prizma is UL 2272 certified, meets both the industry’s highest electrical safety standards and Razor’s commitment to excellence. While there are many products out there, choose Razor, a brand America knows and trusts. Accept no imitations.
- Max Speed: Up to 9 mph (14.5 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Modes: Training and Normal
- Frame: Steel with shatter-resistant polymer body and front multi-color LED light bars
- Motor: Dual, 150-watt (cruising power), 350-watt (peak power), brushless hub motors, with EverBalance® auto-self-balancing, gyrosensor technology
- Steering: Foot-controlled, seamless maneuvering
- Wheels: Rubber with aluminum, multi-color LED-lighted hubs
- Foot Pads: Anti-slip, rubber
- Battery: 25.2V lithium-ion pack, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery power indicator, balance level and mode indicator, and battery charger
- Patent: U.S. Patent No. 8,738,278 & RE46964. Additional US and International Patents Pending
- Age: 8+ Max Rider
- Weight: 176 lbs (80 kg)
- No Assembly Required
- Product Dimensions: 23.2″ x 7.1″ x 6.8″ (58.9 cm x 18 cm x 17.3 cm)
- Product Weight: 13.29 lbs (6.03 kg)
I bought 2 for my boys, 8 and 9. Both took tumbles the first couple of days and there were some heart in mouth moments as a parent but its no different the a bike. My boys LOVE their hoverboard and use them all the time, even to go from the lounge to the bathroom!
The hoverboard has not been delivered to Cromwell. Its lost somewhere north of ChCh according to the courier tracking. I have a very unhappy grandson in Cromwell desperately waiting for it to arrive. In my opinion it is poor service especially in terms of the lack of updated info. Cheers Gordon
Apologies, our courier has messed up this delivery, we have a brand new unit on the way to you today from our DC.
My grandson received his gift of this hoverboard for Christmas we were able to video call him from the UK to see his reaction and see him master it before we finished the call. He absolutely loved it. It is so sturdy and looks really stylish. It arrived in plenty of time for Christmas and I had good communication with the seller as being so far away this was important to me. Would highly recommend this place. 5*